Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive business application solution designed and optimized for small and midsized organizations.
Additional updates in 2022 release wave 2 include:
- Seamless service: No matter the industry type of a small or midsized business (SMB), business users expect a dependable service and platform that they can run their business on.
- Administration: Business Central delivers a set of features for better and improved communication about the health of each environment.
- Application: Continue to improve the application to support integration with Shopify. The finance and supply chain capabilities in Business Central are improved with several optimizations and enhancements so that users can run their business processes more efficiently.
- Better with Microsoft 365: Improve the efficiency of collaborative business processes in Microsoft Teams. Users can pin cards inside Teams, and delegated admins can now use the Excel add-in.
- Country and regional: In 2022 release wave 2, Business Central is generally available in more countries and regions.
- Onboarding: Organizations can get to productive usage faster because it’s easier to discover and install apps.
- Development tools: Moved entirely to Visual Studio Code.
- Power Platform: More efficient automation with Power Automate so that users can set up workflows for the specific needs of their organization.
Check out the release plan: